Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Forks Over Knives Premiere


I went to the premiere of Forks Over Knives last week which was held at AFI. I was appointed to be the photographer that day and I enjoyed it immensely. The event went well, the crowd was amazing, the food was great and I met Rip Esselstyn, the author of Engine 2 Diet. I took tons of photos but I forgot to take a photo with him. I was too busy taking pictures of everyone and everything in sight. It was my very first time to attend a premiere and not to mention, I was documenting the event. I thought I was going to miss the movie but I was able to snag a seat next to the camera girl. Okay, I didn't exactly get a seat because the theater was packed but the steps were quite comfortable. I did love the movie, it was very informative but might be a bit extreme to a lot of people. If you haven't seen this documentary, I highly recommend you watch it; even if you're a skeptic, I assure you, you will learn something from it. It really made me think about what I eat and how it affects my health. To check out more photos, please click on this link.

No comments: