Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Posters

This is one of my latest creation. It does not have the perfect layout and the typography is average but I really like the colors. I don’t normally like my work but I like this one – it just looks fun. And I like the giant echinacea that she’s holding. I have not seen an echinacea this big. I would love to have this in my garden!


And here’s and older poster from the Kids Night event, inspired by one of my favorite movies – Happy Feet. Can you tell? I don’t like it as much especially the typography. This is one of my least favorite work.

I hope you all enjoy my posters.


Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year - it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul.

~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Metropolitan Mum said...

Hello! Good to 'see' you again! :-)
I really like the typo, it looks a bit old school and makes me think the store is one of the old fashioned ones, with people you know working behind the counter, hand selected cheeses, freshly baked bread...

xx MM

Cat said...

Hi! Yeah it has a retro feel about it. Our store, on the other hand is only 3 years old and sadly, I don't know everyone who works there. We do have hand selected cheeses and freshly baked bread hehe.