Monday, March 2, 2009

New in Newstand!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com




We had a lot of snow today. I could not drive my car, the wheels would just spin and remained stationary. So I stayed home and checked my e-mail and browsed the internet. Then I found this site. They have over 50 magazine covers and you can print them for $14.95. You can even create your own and put a picture of your pet! I think it’s a bit expensive and I don’t know how good the resolution is. But if you want to do something creative and unique, try it. It was a lot of fun trying different covers.

2 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

That looks like fun...I'll check it out! I did make it to work today, took me 90 minutes instead of 40 and then all our appointments cancelled...but at least I got paid and accomplished a bit at work. Sounds like you had a fun day off, though

Unknown said...

OMG!! this is cool!!! I love the pictures Ranx2!! are you wearing makeup? you look ssoooo pretty!! and Sam is handsome too!!