Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Capturing the World

No paintings this week. I have been so busy working and getting up at 5 am is such a drag. I’m glad it’s over now. I have four days to devote to painting, cooking, planting and maybe sleeping :)

Today I decided to post some photos I’ve taken over the years. I am not a photographer but I love capturing things in the camera. I bought an inexpensive camera this year so I can take it wherever I go. I used to borrow my sister’s camera, now I have my own. So cool!

I took this picture for my first photography class. I believe this was from Ocean City.

Who would have thought a rooster and a dog would get along. I love this one. The dog looks a little apprehensive in approaching the rooster.

Arachnid. I saw this big spider while we were walking to visit some relatives in the province. This was taken during my vacation to the Philippines.


One of my top favorites! I don’t remember the name of the garden but this was taken during one of my garden trips.


“What a wonderful world,” says the bug. It seems like it’s really enjoying the scenery of Huntley Meadows.

One of my favorite movies is Bambi. I always take pictures of deers wherever I see them. This is one of my favorites. Taken from Shenandoah National Parks.


Lovely ladybug. How cute are they?

And here’s some more photos of one of my favorite subjects.






No comments: