Saturday, August 6, 2011

Raining Elephants


It's sunny today, no droplets of rain in sight. I'm constantly hoping for a good rain everyday, not just a shower but heavy, pouring rain that will last for a couple of days. We've had some sporadic rain drops followed by a beautiful vivid sky but nothing too exciting like a torrential downpour. I don't want it to rain cats and dogs, I want hippos and elephants for once! I try to water my plants regularly but the arid summer days leave the ground bone-dry. How do I make it rain longer than 5 minutes? Perhaps I should stop dancing LMFAO Party Rock Anthem and learn rain dance instead. To answer this relevant question, I've conducted research on ways to make it rain and I found several enthralling answers.

TOP 10 WAYS TO MAKE IT RAIN
  1. Wash your car.
  2. Go on a picnic.
  3. Do the Rain Turtle ritual.
  4. Camp outside without a shelter.
  5. Don't bring your umbrella.
  6. Straighten your hair.
  7. Hang clothes on line.
  8. Bath a horse (it seems to work all the time).
  9. Go fishing.
  10. Apply geo-engineering.
There you go, I hope you enjoyed my succinct and riveting list.

How can I accept a limited definable self when I feel, in me, all possibilities.
— Anaïs Nin

No comments: