Sunday, June 20, 2010

Influenced By Hamsters

I went with my friend yesterday to watch Toy Story 3, which by the way, was a surprisingly great movie. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it. I thought it was funnier and more relevant than the previous two "Toy Story" installments – any animation that makes me cry is fantastic. But despite of how amazing the movie was, I couldn't help but think about the hamsters in the KIA Soul commercial. I'm not a big fan of KIA but when I saw the commercial, I suddenly wanted it. So, I went online, did some research and found this car promising. It's not the best car but it's affordable and reliable. It sounds crazy but I am seriously considering getting this car (haha). If you're not convinced, perhaps this video will help justify my insanity.




Let's face it, would you rather have the toaster instead?

"If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done."

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

No comments: