Thursday, June 10, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!

My bestfriend is engaged! I am so thrilled for her – this is one of the best news I've received this week! She apparently got engaged three days ago and I didn't know about it until later but she did call me (after I called her) and left a message that she was planning on telling me on her day off.

Sachie and I met in Art class in college, ten years ago. I don't remember who approached whom first but I recalled her asking me to go to Torpedo Factory and I happily said yes and that's how our friendship started. She is extraordinarily talented, smart, caring, funny, sweet, loyal, thoughtful and very generous. We don't agree on everything; nevertheless, I have always valued her opinion and her thoughts. And although she's been heart broken several times, she's hasn't given up on love – a true trooper who is wise beyond her years. She's not just a great friend but also a sister and I'm glad to be a part of her journey.

So congratulations to Todd, for he is an extremely lucky man and to Sachan who finally found her prince charming. And a special thanks to Goma who made things happen. On behalf of my family and me, CHEERS!

‘Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

1 comment:

that Googly Guy said...

A heart warming post indeed Sir Catherine.

Goma shall prevail.